Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Now Playing for Auburn University.....Bryant Miller


I always wanted my name called out over the PA system at Jordan-Hare Stadium. In the next couple of years, if Carl Stephens doesn't enunciate too well, I will get my wish.

Bryant Miller has signed a letter of intent to recieve a scholarship from Auburn University and play football there. There are, of course, some major differences between Brian Miller and Bryant Miller. For example, I hope that he doesn't have four children. Also, Bryant is 6-3, 233. He runs a reported 4.78 in the 40 yard dash. Oh, also, he's African-American. But then again, when I dance, people refer to me as a black man trapped in a white man's body.

Make no mistake. Bryant Miller will be a star for Auburn. I can't wait to see him in Navy and Burnt Orange.

"....at Defensive End, Bri(y)an(t) Miller."

2 comments:

Rob said...

Are you guys related?

Nolan said...

Here's what Coach Tubs had to say about Miller: "Quickness is Bryant's best attribute. He's a big guy who can run. He has a very fast first step. We are excited about what he can do."

I couldn't agree more!